These are examples of these methods in action.
All the free stitch patterns I’ve made
Patterns for completed objects:
- Bread & Roses stole (Payhip)
- Onward hat recipe (Payhip)
Patterns by other designers:
(in alphabetical order)
Adrienne Ku (Ravelry link):
Nim Teasdale (Ravelry link):
- Ashputtel (Ravelry link)
- Every Fibre of my Being (Ravelry link)
- Kindred Souls (Ravelry link)
Raven Knits Design (Ravelry link):
- Gilraens Cowl (Ravelry link)
My projects (that haven’t been written up as patterns )
- Secret Code of the Librarians (Ravelry link)
- Noun Phrases (Ravelry link) (note: this one is personal and won’t ever be available as a pattern)
Please feel free to link your own secret code crafts in comments!
Last: Further resources.
2 thoughts on “Various projects and patterns using these methods”
I love how your personal noun phrase came out looking like little hearts. 🙂